Program evaluation planning and consulting services are available either on an hourly basis or by retainer.
The following are some of the specific types of evaluation planning consultation offered:
- Perform evaluability assessment
- Design an innovative, targeted, cost-effective evaluation plan
- Identify and clarify program goals and objectives
- Develop program logic models
- Identify how relevant outcome levels can be measured, striking a balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
- Design evaluation tools including surveys, interview instruments, administrative databases, etc.
- Identify the possibility of sustainable, ongoing outcome monitoring activities beyond a one-time evaluation
- Address validity concerns associated with evaluation design
- Generate budgets, timelines, and identify human and physical resources necessary to carry out an evaluation