Outcome Evaluation Planning
Program evaluation planning and consulting services are available either on an hourly basis or by retainer.
The following are some of the specific types of evaluation planning consultation offered:
- Perform evaluability assessment
- Design an innovative, targeted, cost-effective evaluation plan
- Identify and clarify program goals and objectives
- Develop program logic models
- Identify how relevant outcome levels can be measured, striking a balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
- Design evaluation tools including surveys, interview instruments, administrative databases, etc.
- Identify the possibility of sustainable, ongoing outcome monitoring activities beyond a one-time evaluation
- Address validity concerns associated with evaluation design
- Generate budgets, timelines, and identify human and physical resources necessary to carry out an evaluation